ZAGG wasted no time debuting its Gear4 case lineup for the new Samsung Galaxy S23 series. The basic styles are identical across all the new S23 Galaxy models, but colors vary. ZAGG keeps things a little greener by using responsibly-sourced and recyclable materials for its cases.
- Everest with Kickstand ($70): One of ZAGG’s beefiest models, the Everest offers up to 20 feet of drop protection. The kickstand is ideal for hands-free streaming or gaming.
- Denali ($50; $60 with Kickstand): This hardback case comes with a no-slip texturized grip and offers 16 feet of fall protection. Kickstand optional.
- Crystal Palace ($40): This transparent case is a great choice for Galaxy owners wary of scratches but reluctant to hide their new phone away behind an opaque case. Offers 13 feet of drop protection.
- Havana ($29): ZAGG designed this case to be a slim, lightweight phone protection solution, so it’s ideal for those who want a little extra protection for the top, bottom, and corners of the phone. Rated for up to 10 feet of drop protection.
- London ($60): Metallic button covers and a luxe fabric exterior give this case a high-end feel that stands out from its utilitarian brethren. Offers 13 feet of drop protection.
- Santa Cruz ($40): Similar to the Havana, but with a clear, scratch-resistant surface. Offers 13 feet of drop protection.
- Milan ($50): This transparent case features ombre details and a scratch-resistant, non-yellowing surface. Offers 13 feet of drop protection.
In case you missed it, check out the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Smartphone.