Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige joined thousands of fans at San Diego Comic-Con this past weekend to reveal the next two years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe debuts, deemed “MCU Phase 5” and it’s beyond epic with ten films coming to theatres, four Disney+ series premieres, and the second season of the Disney+ show Loki.
The announcement included guest appearances by assorted cast and crew members from throughout the MCU family and fans went crazy.
- From Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 5:
- August 17, 2022 – She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+)
- November 11, 2022 – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- February 17, 2023 – Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- May 5, 2023 – Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 3
- Spring 2023 – Secret Invasion
- Summer 2023 – Echo (Disney+)
- Summer 2023 – Loki Season 2 (Disney+)
- November 3, 2023 – Blade
- Fall 2023 – Ironheart (Disney+)
- Winter 2023 – Agatha: Coven of Chaos (Disney+)
- Spring 2024 – Daredevil: Born Again (Disney+)
- May 3, 2024 – Captain America: New World Order
- June 26, 2024 – Thunderbolts
Feige also shared films from MCU Phase 6, including Fantastic Four and Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, and is scheduled to conclude in late 2025 with Avengers: Secret Wars, which he said will cap off the multiverse saga of the MCU.
Among the most exciting highlight of the reveal was the release of the new Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever trailer.