Given Bang and Olufsen’s audio know-how, it seems only fitting that they’d choose 2023 – the year of the rabbit – to incorporate the traditional colors of China’s Lunar New Year into their palette. The Bang & Olufsen Lunar New Year Collection limited edition collection includes the following five products.
- Beolit 20: This jade green Bluetooth speaker boasts two 35W Class D amps that can fill a 500-square-foot room with rich sound. A 3-hour charge yields 8 hours of playtime, though taking advantage of the 5W Qi wireless charging will consume some battery.
- Beosound A1: Choose jade green or lunar red for this Bluetooth-ready, IP-67 weatherproof-rated compact portable speaker. A single charge on the included USB-C to USB-A cable allows up to 18 hours of playtime.
- Beoplay H95 Wireless Headphones: Available in lunar red, the over-the-ear, active-noise-canceling H95s offer a great sound experience at home or while traveling thanks to custom drivers. Includes an aluminum carrying case, a USB-A to USB-C cable, and a 3.5mm audio cable.
- Beoplay EX Wireless Earbuds: The lunar red styling works great for these small buds with considerable power. Active noise-canceling tech keeps disruptive dragons from interrupting listening, and the Qi-ready case is a nice touch for convenient charging.
- Beoplay A9 4th Generation Wireless Loudspeaker: Bang and Olufsen never miss a chance to expand the 480-watt A9’s customizability, and lunar red suits the wireless speaker. Includes built-in support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Airplay, and more.
In other tech news, check out HiDock’s Speakerphone.